According to the article, the following are benefits that you can reap from playing games with your family:
- Games teach math, memory, and strategic thinking skills
- Games allow children an opportunity to win against parents and older siblings, building confidence
- Games offer a chance for friendly rivalry and conversation that strengthen family ties
- Games can be enjoyed with players of different generations
- Games are an interactive alternative to solitary video games
- Games help young children practice following rules, taking turns, matching, and counting
|This group is reaping the benefits of playing games together.|
Photo: Angelito Jusay.
Read the full article here.
Bryant Park Games
Daily, 11am - 7pm
40th Street Plaza