We've been receiving tons of requests from the public to show the FIFA World Cup games, and we listened. Mondays through Fridays, we'll be showing as many games as we can at the Southwest Porch; check out our website for the full lineup of viewings. As there are other programs going on in the areas adjacent to the Southwest Porch, we'll show some games on mute so as not to interfere with other events; check out our website to see which will be played with sound.
|The crowd goes wild as Team USA scores against Ghana.|
This week's viewing schedule has been decided, but there are some slots next week during which more than one game will be played; place your vote below for the game you'd like to see! Soccer fanatics, you can vote an unlimited number of times so go crazy voting for your game of choice! Voting closes one hour before the game in question.
The votes are in...
- the 4pm game on June 26 was cancelled due to technical difficulties.
- at 12 noon on June 26, we'll play the USA vs. Germany game (with an astounding , but unsurprising, 97% of the vote).
at 12 noon on June 25, we'll play the Nigeria vs. Argentina game (with 89% of the vote).Due to technical difficulties, we are unable to show this game.
- at 4pm on June 24, we'll play the Japan vs. Colombia game (with 68% of the vote).
- at 12 noon on June 24, we'll play the Italy vs. Uruguay game (with 77% of the vote).
- at 4pm on June 23, we'll play the Croatia vs. Mexico game (with 61% of the vote).
- at 12 noon on June 23, we'll play the Netherlands vs. Chile game (with 79% of the votes!)
FIFA Panini Sticker Swap every Sunday from 3 - 4pm through July 13. Join us at the Games Area so you can complete your whole book--swap your extra Ronaldos for that Fuelco you're missing.
We're even speaking Brazilian Portuguese! Join our partner Inlingua for free weekly beginner language classes and you'll be speaking like a Brazilian in no time. The full schedule of language classes is available here.
Brazil is famous for its bronzed, beachgoing population. We might not have sand, but we're a great place to relax in the sun.