- Nearly one-third of respondents had attended the HBO Bryant Park Summer Film Festival! Attendance frequently ticks past 10,000 people.
|Taken during ET: The Extra-Terrestrial.|
- 58% of those surveyed reported they were single. All you lonely hearts out there, take note!
- Two-thirds of first-time visitors had heard of Bryant Park from friends, a guidebook, or television.
- Over half of the respondents said they visit the park during lunch or after work.
|The season for a leisurely lunch in shirtsleeves is just around the corner.|
- 18% of those interviewed were from a different country.
- Approximately two-thirds of visitors stay longer than 30 minutes, with some staying all day.
|The lawn is a wonderful place to bring a picnic, a good book, or good friends!|
Which of these statistics is most surprising to you? What would you like to know about the park? Tell us in the comments.