- Ipomoea margarita: lime green on the left side, also known as sweet potato vine
- Algerian ivy: green leaves tinged with white trailing down the left side of the planter
- Salvia farinacea: violet-blue flowers protruding at the top
- Geranium Ivy 'Balcon Princess': pale pink petals throughout
- Coleus 'Red Carpet': deep red throughout
- Coleus 'Alabama Sunset': red and yellow tones (not pictured)
- Blue petunia: for color (not pictured)
Now you can try this at home. The difference between a lackluster home garden and an impressive park garden tends to be the scale. Try massing the plants together to provide drama, while mixing in a variety of color for added interest. Good luck!