We owe a big thank you to all park visitors who have tolerated the construction, accommodated pathway closures, and patiently awaited the lawn opening. Moving forward, the new irrigation system should improve the lawn's drainage and allow for more lawn open days throughout the summer. Hopefully, it was worth the wait.
Check out these posts for past updates on the entire lawn installation process:
- 3/1/2011 Farewell Citi Pond
- 3/4/2011 Pond Load Out Progress
- 3/9/2011 Pond Load Out Complete
- 3/16/2011 Lawn Improvements in Progress
- 3/22/2011 Bryant Park's Spring Flowers
- 4/1/2011 Rainy Day Lawn Update
- 4/12/2011 When Will the Lawn Be Open?
- 4/18/2011 Southwest Porch Getting a Facelift
- 4/22/2011 Layers of the Lawn
- 4/29/2011 Incoming from New Jersey
- 5/5/2011 Lawn Update: Finishing Touches